Dr. Daniel Evans practices Emergency Medicine in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Evans assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Evans examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
- Drosophila melanogaster male somatic cells feminized solely by TraF can collaborate with female germ cells to make functional eggs.
- TOR signaling never gets old: aging, longevity and TORC1 activity.
- Replication and extension of association between common genetic variants in SIM1 and human adiposity.
- Drosophila switch gene Sex-lethal can bypass its switch-gene target transformer to regulate aspects of female behavior.
- Genetic modifiers of cognitive maintenance among older adults.
- Limited clinical utility of a genetic risk score for the prediction of fracture risk in elderly subjects.
- Associations of PER3 and RORA Circadian Gene Polymorphisms and Depressive Symptoms in Older Adults.
- Gene-based aggregate SNP associations between candidate AD genes and cognitive decline.
- Association of Polymorphisms in Connective Tissue Growth Factor and Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Genes With Human Longevity.
- Large-scale bioactivity analysis of the small-molecule assayed proteome.
Dr. Daniel Scott Evans DO's Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18015Get Direction
MURFREESBORO, TN 37129Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Scott Evans DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Dr. Elizabeth Evans DO1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Sarah K Finnerty M.D.1517 FOX LN BREINIGSVILLE PA 18031
- Dr. Brian Scott Wallace M.D.800 W Central Rd Arlington Heights IL 60005
- Dr. Harvey 1 Castro M.D.801 Ostrum St Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Christopher Stromski MD801 Ostrum St Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Joseph Parada MD185 Roseberry St Phillipsburg NJ 08865