Dr. Lauren Chadwick is a speech language pathologist practicing in GREENSBORO, NC. Dr. Chadwick specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Chadwick evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Chadwick helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Lauren Chadwick M.S., CCC-SLP's Practice location
GREENSBORO, NC 27455Get Direction
Lauren Chadwick M.S., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Ms. Sherri Dawn Overstreet M.ED., CCC-SLP122 N ELM ST GREENSBORO NC 27401
- Beth Fisher2500 N CHURCH ST GREENSBORO NC 27405
- Miss Margaret Jennifer Musser206 GREENSBORO RD HIGH POINT NC 27260
- Nicole Flaharty SLP2500 N CHURCH ST GREENSBORO NC 27405
- Amanda C Lamoreaux2500 N CHURCH ST GREENSBORO NC 27405
- Choua Vue CCC-SLP2500 N CHURCH ST GREENSBORO NC 27405