Dr. Shana Kabert is a psychologist practicing in Commack, NY. Dr. Kabert specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kabert evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kabert because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Shana Kabert PSY.D.'s Practice location
Commack, NY 11725Get Direction
Dr. Shana Kabert PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- Mindy Barbara Atkin333 Glen Head Road Glen Head New York 11545
- Dr. Marlene N. Kasman PHD163 Town Line Rd East Northport NY 11731
- Dr. Amy Beth Rosenberg PSYD485 Underhill Boulevard Syosset NY 11791
- Dr. Anna Maria Badini PH.D. Stamford Connecticut 06906
- Dr. Jacqueline Sabarese PHD191 Broadway Amityville Amityville NY 11701
- Dr. Judith Barbara Rosenblum PH.D.627 Broadway Massapequa NY 11758