Dr. Marcio Guelmann is a pediatric dentist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Guelmann specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Guelmann takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Dr. Marcio Guelmann D.D.S.'s Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
Dr. Marcio Guelmann D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Heat Rash
Heat rash, prickly heat, or miliaria is a condition of the skin that causes rash mostly because of excess sweating. It is a condition that occurs if the sweat ducts cannot efficiently excrete sweat from the body. As a result, sweat accumulates within the skin layers causing a rash that is...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Abimbola O. Adewumi B.D.S., F.D.S.R.C.S.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Edna Perez DMD1600 Sw Archer Road Department Of Pediatric Dentistry Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Frank A. Catalanotto D.M.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Robert Eliot Primosch D.D.S.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Christine Gutierrez Elam DMD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Daniela Rodrigues Silva D.D.S., M.S.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610