Dr. Sheena Garner is an optometrist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Garner specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Garner performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Sheena L Garner OD.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77040Get Direction
Dr. Sheena L Garner OD.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. David Michael Johnson O.D.4000 Willowbrook Mall Houston TX 77070
- Dr. Brett Williams Donaldson OD1534 S Grand Parkway Katy TX 77494
- Dr. Hamida Hemani O.D.11805 Westheimer Rd Houston TX 77077
- Dr. Jonathan T Wong O.D.12420 Fm 1960 Rd W Houston TX 77065
- Dr. Nabeela Akhtar O.D,3323 McCue Rd Houston TX 77056
- Dr. Ashley Rhodes Bagwell O.D.10260 Westheimer Rd Houston TX 77042