Dr. Todd Shane Crocenzi M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology4805 Ne Glisan St 6n40 Portland OR, 97213
Dr. Todd Crocenzi is an oncologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Crocenzi specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Crocenzi manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Sugar transport by the bacterial phosphotransferase system. Structural and thermodynamic domains of enzyme I of Salmonella typhimurium.
- A randomized phase II study of immunization with dendritic cells modified with poxvectors encoding CEA and MUC1 compared with the same poxvectors plus GM-CSF for resected metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Comparison of local reactions to oxaliplatin infusions by peripheral versus central venous administration.
- Study of MEDI0562 Prior to Surgical Resection in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC) or Melanoma
- Penguin Cold Caps in the Prevention of Hair Loss in Breast Cancer Patients
- Neoadjuvant Immunoradiotherapy in Head & Neck Cancer
- Ipilimumab for Head and Neck Cancer Patients
- Standard of Care Chemotherapy Plus Pembrolizumab for Breast Cancer
- ExIST Study of LY2157299 (Galunisertib) in Rectal Cancer
- GR-MD-02 Plus Pembrolizumab in Melanoma, Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, and Squamous Cell Head and Neck Cancer Patients
- MK-3475 and Gemcitabine in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- Study of High Dose Interleukin-2 (IL-2) and Stereotactic Body Radiation (SBRT) in Patients With Metastatic Renal Cancer
- Phase 1 Study of MGD007 in Relapsed/Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma
- Pilot Study of DRibble Vaccine for Prostate Cancer Patients
- Immunoscore in Rectal Cancer
- Phase 2 Study of MK-3475 in Patients With Microsatellite Unstable (MSI) Tumors
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- University of Maryland Affiliated Hospitals 1995
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Affiliated Hospitals 1996
- Dartmouth-Hitchcook Med Ctr, Lebanon, NH,, Hematology 2001
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (Oncology/Hematology)
Dr. Todd Shane Crocenzi M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97213Get Direction
Portland, OR 97213Get Direction
Dr. Todd Shane Crocenzi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crocenzi
- The Right Nutritional Methods to Consider During Cancer Treatment
Getting the right nutrition during cancer treatment is very important, as the body goes through two hardships simultaneously – cancer and treatment. The body needs vitamins, minerals, and nutrition to remain young and active. Unfortunately, most of cancer treatments affects the patients eating...
- Chemotherapy for Multiple Sclerosis
For those who suffer from multiple sclerosis, there are a lot of treatments available in managing the symptoms. However, there is no complete cure for this disease. The choice of multiple medications depends on person-to-person since every person’s body responds differently to each treatment....
- Facebook Photo Reveals Little-Known Breast Cancer Symptom
Thirty-seven-year-old Sherrie Rhodes was doing what many people do on a hot June day, going swimming. While she was putting on her bathing suit, the mother of three realized something unusual. On the outer side of her left breast, Sherrie noticed an indentation in her skin. Remembering a recent...
- What is Eye Melanoma?
What is eye melanoma?Eye melanoma is also known as ocular melanoma. It is a type of cancer that develops in the eye, from the melanin-producing cells.Melanoma is a type of malignant cancer that develops in the melanin-producing cells all over the human body. Melanin-producing cells are known for the...
- Know the Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer gradually develops when the healthy cells lining the cervix change and grow out of control. These changes lead to the formation of a mass, which is called a tumor. The tumor can either be benign (a tumor that is harmless) or malignant (cancerous and spreads to other parts of the...
- Designer Bargains Raise $3 Million for Ovarian Cancer Research
Photo credit: Hamptons MonthlyResearchers worldwide have been diligently conducting as many studies as possible trying to find treatments and ultimately a cure for ovarian cancer. However, there is a major problem with conducting cancer research: It’s expensive. In order to conduct these studies...
- Dr. Jason A Taylor MD, PHD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Charles Dayrit Lopez M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Tomasz M. Beer MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Uma Madhav Borate M.D.5501 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141
- Dr. David Peter Cosgrove M.D.401 N. Broadway Baltimore MD 21231
- Dr. Edward Weilie Soo M.D.5050 Ne Hoyt St Portland OR 97213