Dr. Bowen is fellowship trained in foot and ankle surgery. His expertise includes Reconstructive foot & ankle surgery, arthroscopy of the foot and ankle and trauma of the foot and ankle.
Dr. Michael Bowen D.P.M.'s Practice location
FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22401Get Direction
Dr. Michael Bowen D.P.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Neal Shukla DPM3001 Green Bay Rd North Chicago IL 60064
- Dr. Jeffrey M Mackler DPM454 W Boughton Rd Bolingbrook IL 60440
- Dr. Vittorio Caterino DPM5700 West Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Dr. Martha F Thornton D.P.M.409 NW 9th Ave. Aledo IL 61231
- Dr. Dean S Stern DPM9669 Kenton Avenue Skokie IL 60076
- Francis Rottier DPM2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153