Dr. Julia Nicholson crumrine is a psychologist practicing in Chesterton, IN. Dr. Nicholson crumrine specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Nicholson crumrine evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Nicholson crumrine because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Julia Marie Nicholson crumrine PHD HSPP's Practice location
Chesterton, IN 46304Get Direction
VALPARAISO, IN 46385Get Direction
Dr. Julia Marie Nicholson crumrine PHD HSPP's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- 10 Celebrities Identified as Pansexual
What is pansexual?Pansexual falls under the umbrella of bisexuality, but it actually reflects people who form a romantic, sexual, emotional, spiritual, or physical attraction to people regardless of their sexual expression and specific gender identity. A pansexual feels that gender is nothing but...
- What Causes Separation Anxiety?
What is separation anxiety?In babies and toddlers, separation anxiety is a normal phase of development. Although it can be frustrating as a parent, know that it is actually an indication of an emotional milestone, which usually starts when babies turn 8-9 months old. In this age, babies begin to...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Dr. Stacy L Wright PSY.D., H.S.P.P.9150 E 109th Ave Crown Point IN 46307
- Dr. Judith Degrazia Harrington PHD908 Roosevelt Rd Valparaiso IN 46383
- Amrita Uttamchandani PSYD2490 Central Ave Lake Station IN 46405
- Dr. Lynette Schultz PSYD HSPP901 S Woodland Ave Michigan City IN 46360
- Dr. Karen Louise Eggen PH.D.204 E Lincolnway Valparaiso IN 46383
- Mary M Kennedy PSYD HSPP8555 Taft St Merrillville IN 46410