Dr. Patricia Shropshire is a psychologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Shropshire specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Shropshire evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Shropshire because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Patricia Pierce Shropshire PH.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30324Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30329Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Pierce Shropshire PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Everything you Need to Know About Psychotherapy
What is psychotherapy?Sometimes simply known as therapy, psychotherapy is a form of treatment which involves two parties, that is, the therapist and you the patient. It can also be referred to as an interpersonal relation intervention by a highly trained individual (therapist) to assist in the...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- Dr. Emily P. Garai PH.D.675 Seminole Ave NE Atlanta Georgia 30307
- Dr. LaTonya Carey-Wright PSYD.7476 Hilltop Way Atlanta GA 30349
- Susan G. Joseph62 Lenox Pointe NE Atlanta GA 30324
- Dr. Michelle Einson PH D1920 Briarcliff Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30329
- Dr. Thomas Grant Quinlan PSY.D.8479 Dr Martin Luther King JR St N Saint Petersburg FL 33702
- Dr. Pamela Beth Collman PHD3495 Piedmont Road (buckhead) Atlanta GA 30305