Dr. David Litt is an internist practicing in Jenkintown, PA. Dr. Litt specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Litt provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1993
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Prostate Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Thos Jefferson University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Program
Dr. David L Litt MD's Practice location
Jenkintown, PA 19046Get Direction
Dr. David L Litt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Litt
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- How Much Can We Tell About a Person From Their Appearance?
Ever heard of the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? You might want to rethink it. This new study that includes more than 100 college students argues that looking at a person's appearance can help understand a few of their personality traits. The college students that participated in the...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O.575 North River Street Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania 18764
- Dr. Mary Ellen Pelletier MD595 West State Street Doylestown Pennsylvania 18901
- Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD90 Brick Rd Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Donna Brady Raziano MD MBA1900 South Broad Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19145
- Dr. Akhnuwkh Jones M.D.1011 West Baltimore Pike West Grove Pennsylvania 19390
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728