Dr. Mitchell S Parker MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism6365 E Tanque Verde Rd Suite 200 Tucson AZ, 85715
Dr. Mitchell Parker practices Endocrinology in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Parker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Parker examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Az Coll of Med, Tucson Az 1975
University of Arizona College of Medicine 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Cancer
- Graves' Disease
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Internal Medicine
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Mitchell S Parker MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85715Get Direction
Dr. Mitchell S Parker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parker
- Consume Calcium to Make Bones Stronger
Strong bones are very important for the body, especially as you age. Maintaining proper care of your bones can prevent the collapse of the bones due to osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is one of the most important causes for bone fracture in half of all women over 50-years-old, and one out of four men in...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
- Do I Have a Thyroid Problem?
Thyroid problems are very common, affecting millions of people in the country. In most cases, the affected person may not realize that such an issue exists. The thyroid is a very important gland that influences different metabolic processes in the body. Among the different thyroid problems, abnormal...
- How to Handle a New Diagnosis of Diabetes
Your doctor just diagnosed you with type 2 diabetes. Now what? A diagnosis of diabetes can be frightening and challenging, and you know you are at risk of heart disease, vision problems, and kidney failure. You have also heard that you could lose your lower limbs if you don’t take care of...
- Diabetes Might Begin 20 Years Before Official Diagnosis
Have you felt sluggish and tired or are gaining weight in your early to mid-forties? If so, it might be good if you have a complete physical, including blood glucose levels. Studies have found that diabetic risks can be found 20 years before you are diagnosed with the disease. ...
- Dr. Craig S Stump MD, PHD1656 E Mabel St Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Jonathan R Insel MD6369 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Karen Louise Herbst PH.D., M.D.3350 La Jolla Village Dr San Diego CA 92161
- John V. Dommisse3702 South Prudent Road Tucson Arizona 85730
- Dr. Maria socorro F batoon Posadas MD6365 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Julia Szilagyi Levai MD6510 E Carondelet Dr Tucson AZ 85710