Dr. Bruce Breckenridge is an optometrist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Breckenridge specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Breckenridge performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Bruce Franklin Breckenridge OD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97230Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Franklin Breckenridge OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Dr. Mel G Macphee O.D.1201 Se 223rd Ave Gresham OR 97030
- Dr. Paul M. Stasik O.D.2365 Sw Cedar Hills Blvd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Tammie Krisciunas OD3375 Sw Terwilliger Blvd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Eric Kawulok O.D.3303 Sw Bond Ave Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Sarah Chewerda O.D.4704 Se Hawthorne Blvd Portland OR 97215
- Dr. Clare Nicole Midson OD7307 Sw Beveland Rd Portland OR 97223