Dr. Linda Blackmore is a Chiropractor practicing in Danville, VA. Dr. Blackmore specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Blackmore seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Linda Ann Blackmore DC's Practice location
Danville, VA 24541Get Direction
Dr. Linda Ann Blackmore DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Dr. Maggie Elizabeth Ashworth D.C.541 Bridge St. Danville VA 24541
- Dr. Matthew Chase Thompson D.C.1009 S Van Buren Rd Eden NC 27288
- Dr. John Stephen Eggleston D.C.100 Vicar Pl Danville VA 24540
- Dr. Pamela R Kendrick-marsoobian DC949 PINEY FOREST RD DANVILLE VA 24540
- Dr. Utasha Nichole Watkins DC5000 Riverside Dr Danville VA 24541
- Dr. Mariska Shirbane Adams D.C.816b W Main St Danville VA 24541