Dr. Daniel Emerson is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Evansville, IN. Dr. Emerson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Emerson tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Dr. Daniel J Emerson M.D.'s Practice location
Evansville, IN 47710Get Direction
Fort Benning, GA 31905Get Direction
EVANSVILLE, IN 47710Get Direction
Dr. Daniel J Emerson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Emerson
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Dr. James M. Heinrich M.D.225 Crosslake Dr Evansville IN 47715
- Dr. R Anthony Marrese MD350 W Columbia St Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. Brett Thomas Weinzapfel M.D., PH.D.225 Crosslake Dr Evansville IN 47715
- Dr. Phillip L. Stiver M.D.225 Crosslake Dr Evansville IN 47715
- Dr. John O. Grimm M.D.225 Crosslake Dr Evansville IN 47715
- Dr. James Arthur Rang M.D. M.B.A.533 W Columbia St Evansville IN 47710