Dr. Chuong V Nguyen MD
Family Practitioner15655 Cypresswoods Medical Dr Houston TX, 77014
After earning his medical degree from The University of Tennessee in 1985, Chuong Nguyen, M.D., completed his Family Medicine internship at St. Francis Hospital and residency at The University Of Tenn ...
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1985
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Preventive Care
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stomach Flu
- Vascular Disease
- University of Tennessee Affiliated Hospitals 1988
Dr. Chuong V Nguyen MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77014Get Direction
Dr. Chuong V Nguyen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nguyen
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- How Do You Get Mono?
What is mono?Mono is the short form of the disease called infectious mononucleosis. It is also popularly called as the "kissing disease". It is a very common disease, typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It leads to extreme tiredness and feelings of weakness for several weeks or...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Dr. William Zachary Cohen MD4000 Fulton St. Houston TX 77009
- Dr. Ata Tom Salek M.D.1140 Business Center Dr Houston Texas 77043
- Dr. Vijaya L. Mallela M.D.4755 Aldine Mail Rd Houston TX 77039
- Dr. Vyas Naresh Dake M.D.402 W Country Club Rd Roswell NM 88201
- Dr. Alfredo T Ermac M.D.10720 Barker Cypress Rd Cypress TX 77433
- Dr. Paul E Shepard M.D.10720 Barker Cypress Rd Cypress TX 77433