Dr. Navnit Kaur-jayaram M.D. is a top Doctor in Portland, OR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Navnit Kaur-jayaram M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Navnit Kaur-jayaram M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Navnit Kaur-jayaram M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Portland, OR, Dr. Navnit Kaur-jayaram M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Lady Hardinge Medical College Medical
Butler University in Indianapolis 1979
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 1993
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Dr. Navnit Kaur-jayaram M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97225Get Direction
Dr. Navnit Kaur-jayaram M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaur-jayaram
- Learning to Cope with Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity
For a large sum of individuals around the world, living with a disease or any other type of severe health condition is hard. Upon learning of the diagnosis, patients must face a life-changing experience, or they have dealt with it their entire life. Whatever the condition may be, the...
- How the Smart Insulin Patch is a Breakthrough for Insulin Delivery
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- What Is Betaine: 11 Amazing Health Benefits of Betaine HCl
What is betaine?Betaine is also called as trimethylglycine or betaine anhydrous. Choline and glycine betaine are the two different forms of betaine. Betaine produces carnitine, which promotes liver function and cellular reproduction as well as metabolism of the amino acid homocysteine. Because of...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Marla Marie Klein M.D.5200 Meadows Rd Ste 250 Lake Oswego OR 97035
- Dr. Stuart Mead Montgomery M.D.5050 NE Hoyt St Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Yael Raz MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Suvarna Reddy Palla M.D.6640 Sw Redwood Ln Portland OR 97224
- Dr. Cynthia Dee Gray M.D.615 Se Chkalov Dr Vancouver WA 98683
- Dr. Jason B. Kurian M.D.11782 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225