Dr. Douglas Ford is an anesthesiologist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Ford ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Ford also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1986
Tufts University School of Medicine 1986
- Baystate Med Ctr, Anesthesiology
- Baystate Med Center
- Tufts University Affiliated Hospitals 1987
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Douglas E Ford MD's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309Get Direction
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33309Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Douglas E Ford MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Douglas E Ford MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ford
- 10 Natural Home Remedies for Post-nasal Drip
What is post-nasal drip?The glands in the linings of the nose, airways, and throat continuously produce mucus every day. These glands are also present in the linings of the stomach and intestinal tract. Mucus is nothing but a thick, wet substance that moistens these areas. This mucus also helps...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Javier F. Vilasuso MD7171 North University Drive Tamarac Florida 33321
- Kush Harshavardhan Tripathi M.D.601 E sample road, Suite 105 Pompano beach FL 33064
- Waleed Sayedahmad9414 Satinleaf Place Parkland Florida 33076
- Salomon Imiak1613 North Harrison Parkway Sunrise Florida 33323
- Dr. Michael Brian Black MD1613 Harrison Pkwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33323
- Dr. Christian David Gonzalez M.D.21097 NE 27th Ct Miami FL 33180