Dr. Ronni Kahn is a psychologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Kahn specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kahn evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kahn because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Ronni Michele Kahn PH D's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
OLIVETTE, MO 63132Get Direction
Dr. Ronni Michele Kahn PH D's reviewsWrite Review
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- Julio Morales-Galarreta8820 Ladue Road Saint Louis MO 63124
- Dr. Theresa Rose Bajt PHD777 Craig Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Carol Westmoreland PSYD24 Kroeck Dr Arnold Missouri 63010
- Dr. Margaret Wetherford Rissman PH.D.2025 S Brentwood Blvd Saint Louis MO 63144
- Dr. Erikalin Nichole Ashton PSY.D.3724 Jefferson Street Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Stephanie K Powell PH.D.1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110