Dr. Catherine J Reynolds MD
Family Practitioner2347 E Gala Suite 150 Meridian ID, 83642
Catherine Reynolds, MD is board certified in family medicine and has been practicing in Boise for more than 10 years. She graduated from the College of Idaho and earned her medical degree from the University ...
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1995
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- A role of cellular prion protein in programming T-cell cytokine responses in disease.
- Peptide immunotherapy in allergic asthma generates IL-10-dependent immunological tolerance associated with linked epitope suppression.
- Peptide-induced immune regulation by a promiscuous and immunodominant CD4T-cell epitope of Timothy grass pollen: a role of Cbl-b and Itch in regulation.
- Anthrax lethal factor as an immune target in humans and transgenic mice and the impact of HLA polymorphism on CD4+ T cell immunity.
- The serodominant secreted effector protein of Salmonella, SseB, is a strong CD4 antigen containing an immunodominant epitope presented by diverse HLA class II alleles.
- CD4+ T cell epitopes of FliC conserved between strains of Burkholderia: implications for vaccines against melioidosis and cepacia complex in cystic fibrosis.
- Chronic Infection by Mucoid Pseudomonas aeruginosa Associated with Dysregulation in T-Cell Immunity to Outer Membrane Porin F.
- Autoantigen cross-reactive environmental antigen can trigger multiple sclerosis-like disease.
- Natural cutaneous anthrax infection, but not vaccination, induces a CD4(+) T cell response involving diverse cytokines.
- BIITE: A Tool to Determine HLA Class II Epitopes from T Cell ELISpot Data.
- Infection with Burkholderia pseudomallei - immune correlates of survival in acute melioidosis.
- Fam Prac Res Of Idaho Inc, Family Medicine
Dr. Catherine J Reynolds MD's Practice location
Meridian, ID 83642Get Direction
Boise, ID 83702Get Direction
Dr. Catherine J Reynolds MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reynolds
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- Mr. Steven M. Greenberg MD1880 Judith Lane Boise ID 83705
- Dr. Anne Patrice Burgess M.D777 N Raymond St Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Gregory Lewer MD10255 W Overland Rd Boise ID 83709
- Dr. Brian Keith Crownover MD, FAAFP4700 Las Vegas Blvd N Nellis Afb NV 89191
- Dr. Yvette Rene Cressey DO19871 Yorba Linda Blvd Yorba Linda CA 92886
- Dr. Vivek Kantayya MD1200 W State St Rockford IL 61102