Dr. Parkash Goel is an internist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Goel specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Goel provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Kettering Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Providence Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Providence Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Parkash Vati Goel M.D.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45402Get Direction
CINCINNATI, OH 45237Get Direction
Dr. Parkash Vati Goel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goel
- What to Eat When You're Sick
When you are diagnosed with a chronic illness, or a temporary illness, you should eat properly and maintain a healthy diet. Difficulty in swallowing, nausea, bloating, lack of appetite, and many more symptoms add to the difficulties when you are sick. Eating the right type of food is very important,...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- Ways to Include More Fiber in Your Diet
Importance of eating Fibrous FoodsFiber refers to the indigestible shares of plant foods. Eating foods that are high in fiber has several health gains. The digestive benefits of fiber in food are very well known. Yet, fibrous food provides a lot of other benefits for a healthy life. Studies report...
- Dr. Troy A. Tyner D.O.,F.A.C.O.I.2510 Commons Blvd. Beavercreek Ohio 45431
- Johan Worndle268 Yorkshire Lane Xenia Ohio 45385
- Dr. Greggory S. Volk D.O.2510 Commons Blvd Beaver Creek Ohio 45431
- Dr. Talieh Hendi M.D.6251 Good Samaritan Way Dayton OH 45424
- Dr. Osama Al-samkari MD1121 Linden Ave Dayton OH 45410
- Dr. Chukwuma E Eze M.D.7700 Washington Village Dr. Dayton OH 45459