Dr. Cosby Davis is an optometrist practicing in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Davis specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Davis performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Cosby Menniffee Davis OD's Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27101Get Direction
Dr. Cosby Menniffee Davis OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Dr. Sharhonda B. Harrill703 S Van Buren Rd Eden NC 27288
- Dr. Tamara L Jenison williams OD12201 N Nc Highway 150 Winston Salem NC 27127
- Dr. William Rafferty O.D.2025 Frontis Plaza Blvd Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. James W Freshwater O.D.6270 Towncenter Drive Clemmons NC 27012
- Dr. Jennifer Elizabeth Flaherty O.D.725 Highland Oaks Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. James Curtis Moore OD202 W Center St Lexington NC 27292