Dr. Stacey Bright is a speech language pathologist practicing in SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA. Dr. Bright specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Bright evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Bright helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Stacey A. Bright's Practice location
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA 92675Get Direction
Stacey A. Bright's reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Catherine A. Johnson M.A., CCC31831 CAMINO CAPISTRANO SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO CA 92675
- Mrs. Syndi Lisa Shefer M.S17861 VON KARMAN AVE IRVINE CA 92614
- Julie Ilene Fingersh M.S., CCC-SLP26400 LA ALAMEDA MISSION VIEJO CA 92691
- Kathryn Suzanne Willard M.A., SLP23361 MADERO STE 200 MISSION VIEJO CA 92691
- Megan Feist MSC.SLP980 ROOSEVELT IRVINE CA 92620
- Robin Lynn Van buren CCC-SLP2961 W MACARTHUR BLVD SANTA ANA CA 92704