Dr. Huron O Hill DDS
Dentist1325 N Forest Rd #250 Williamsville NY, 14221
Dr. Huron O. Hill is a General Dentist serving the Williamsville area for more than 25 years. Dr. Hill is experienced in Full-Mouth Rehabilitation, Tooth Replacement and Dental Extractions.
Education and Training
SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine D.D.S. 1982
- Dental Director Erie County Holding Center
- Mission of Medicine2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016Dominican Republic
- General Dentistry
- Gum Care
- Root Canals
- Lifdental Conventional Dentures
- Avadent Digital Dentures
- Implant-supported Dentures With Mdi’s
- Single-tooth Replacement
- Natural-looking, No-metal Crowns
- Full-mouth Rehabilitation
- Tooth Replacement
- Dental Extractions
- Socket Preservation
- Pain And Medication
- Mini Dental Implants
Dr. Huron O Hill DDS's Practice location
Williamsville, NY 14221Get Direction
Dr. Huron O Hill DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hill
- Andrew m.
Great Dentist! Best one in Buffalo!.
- Jessica m.
- Justin f.
- Renee m.
- Jennell a.
wondeful doctor. takes time to explain everything and does wonderful work! the staff is amazing and friendly.
- Brian w.
- Sharon m.
- Sibatu k.
Just want you to know that George did good. Sibatu :).
- Michelle k.
I am very impressed with Dr. Hill, he really knows what he is doing. .
The best place to go..
- Kyle c.
Friendly and thorough!.
- Philip r.
Amy Was outstanding! Very Professional and Very Knowledgeable!.
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Michael Lococo4674 St Clair Avenue Niagara Falls Ontario L2E 3S8
- Dr. Frederica J. Skormin DDS5770 S Transit rd Lockport NY 14094
- Deepa Sharma4725 Dorchester Rd Niagara Falls Ontario L2E 0A8
- Tammy M. E. Perison D.D.S.425 Main Street West Seneca New York 14224
- Kate Brayman DDS20 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10011
- Dr. Ian Jacob Walker DDS2000 Eggert Rd Buffalo NY 14226