Dr. Mark Palmer is a Dentist practicing in Safford, AZ. Dr. Palmer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mark Palmer DDS's Practice location
Safford, AZ 85546Get Direction
Mark Palmer DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Dr. Kay Deloy Curtis D.D.S.1530 S 20th Ave Safford AZ 85546
- Dr. Eric Kay Curtis D.D.S.1530 S 20th Ave Safford AZ 85546
- Mrs. Maria Guadalupe Rivera D.M.D.2016 W 16TH ST SAFFORD AZ 85546
- Dr. Joseph Jackson Bull DMD1517 S 20th Ave Safford AZ 85546
- Meeta M Patel D.D.S.1511 S Cactuswren Ln Thatcher AZ 85552
- Dr. Eric L Mack DDS810 W 8th St Safford AZ 85546