About Dr. Reldan Dr. Reldan is a Board Certified Family Physician with over 35 years of experience practicing medicine. She is one of the former Chiefs of Family Practice at Sharp Memorial Hospital, in ...
Dr. Jane Reldan M. D.'s Practice location
La Jolla, CA 92037Get Direction
LA JOLLA, CA 92037Get Direction
Dr. Jane Reldan M. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is the frequent flow of loose, watery stool through the intestines causing muscle contraction and abdominal pain. Stool follows its path through the anus and gets watery when the digestive system consumes too much fluid or gets infected with viruses, bacteria, or parasites. A loose stool...
- Why Is Taurine Used in Energy Drinks?
TaurineAmino acids are used to build proteins in the body. Taurine is classified as a conditional amino acid, which is not used to build proteins in the body. It is found throughout the body, but it is mostly concentrated in the brain, heart, eyes, and muscles. Taurine is produced in the body but...
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- Stephen J Rohrer D.O.6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Rebeccah Rhenae Rodriguez D.O.4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Scott Randall Evans M.D.6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Douglas Dean Dengerink D.O.6699 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Jeffrey P Anthony DO6699 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Lee P Ralph MD6699 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120