Stephanie Serafimovski is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Clinton Township, MI. Stephanie is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Serafimovski can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Serafimovski will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Stephanie C Serafimovski's Practice location
Clinton Township, MI 48038Get Direction
Sterling Heights, MI 48313Get Direction
Stephanie C Serafimovski's reviewsWrite Review
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Lynch Syndrome Is a Common Hereditary Cause of Ovarian Cancer
Lynch syndrome, or hereditary non-polyposis colorectal cancer, is extremely common and is often responsible for causing ovarian cancer; however, people do not often discuss it. Now, many are trying to raise awareness and dialogue about the syndrome.Similar mutations, different awarenessMany are...
- 14-Year-Old with Cystic Fibrosis Doesn’t Say ‘Why Me’, Says ‘Why Not Me’?
Because cystic fibrosis affects nearly the entire body, all too many people with this genetic disorder think about their symptoms and outlook then fall into a pit of despair. Not everyone. And certainly not Mae Johnson, a 14 year old girl from Adelaide, Australia.In fact, this enterprising teenager...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- Is Schizophrenia Fatal?
Schizophrenia by itself is not fatal like cancer or any other life-threatening diseases. However, many cases of death have been accounted for and the usual reason behind it is suicide. Moreover, people who have adopted habits such as smoking, taking prohibited drugs, or unhealthy eating, either due...
- Lori Kraus MSPT261 MACK AVE DETROIT MI 48201
- Dr. Megan Elizabeth Morehouse DPT8990 Miramar Rd San Diego CA 92126
- Sarah Margaret cardy Goncalves PT, DPT2672 S. Rochester Rd. Rochester MI 48307
- Donna Tavalieri P.T.19505 E 8 Mile Rd Saint Clair Shores MI 48080
- Renee Rozevink PT44682 Morley Dr Clinton Township MI 48036
- Annette Kireta MPT49664 Gratiot Ave New Baltimore MI 48051