Dr. Laurence Bart is a psychologist practicing in Brattleboro, VT. Dr. Bart specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Bart evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Bart because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Laurence Michael Bart PHD's Practice location
Brattleboro, VT 05301Get Direction
Laurence Michael Bart PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- What Causes Separation Anxiety?
What is separation anxiety?In babies and toddlers, separation anxiety is a normal phase of development. Although it can be frustrating as a parent, know that it is actually an indication of an emotional milestone, which usually starts when babies turn 8-9 months old. In this age, babies begin to...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- Treatment Options for Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are similar conditions that develop when neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are not as effective. Low serotonin levels, as well as dopamine and epinephrine levels, play an important role in the development of both anxiety and depression. Since both conditions affect the same...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Dr. Timothy Rowland M.D.1 Anna Marsh Lane Brattleboro VT 05301
- Dr. Victor Francis Pantesco ED.D.191 Washington St Keene NH 03431
- Dr. Sharon Esther Walker PSY.D.197 Water St Keene NH 03431
- Dr. Francis Donovan Kelly ED.D.60 Orchard St Greenfield MA 01301
- Dr. Thomas Wilson Stearns PH.D.590 Court St Keene NH 03431
- Dr. Judith Choate Flower PSYD1905 Turkey Mtn Road Jamaica VT 05343