Dr. Chloe Watson is a psychologist practicing in Morgantown, WV. Dr. Watson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Watson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Watson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Chloe Ann Watson EDS's Practice location
Morgantown, WV 26501Get Direction
Chloe Ann Watson EDS's reviewsWrite Review
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- Dr. Marissa E Carey PHD930 Chestnut Ridge Rd Morgantown WV 26505
- Dr. John Gregory Westhafer PH.D.930 Chestnut Ridge Rd Morgantown WV 26505
- Dr. Martin Lewis Boone PHD1197 Van Voorhis Rd Morgantown WV 26505
- Dr. Alfred Ludwig Kasprowicz PH.D.930 Chestnut Ridge Rd Morgantown WV 26505
- Peggy J Allman LIC. PSYCHOLOGIST1314 Locust Ave Fairmont WV 26554
- Jennifer Mae Robinson M.A.1314 Locust Ave Fairmont WV 26554