Dr. Thomas Moriarity is a Dentist practicing in Cedar Rapids, IA. Dr. Moriarity specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Thomas Moriarity D.D.S.'s Practice location
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Moriarity D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Dr. Connie A Miller D.D.S.675 S 11th St Marion IA 52302
- Dr. Benjamin Donald Pospisil D.D.S.107 1st St Ne Mount Vernon IA 52314
- Mrs. Kristyn Michelle Watson DDS1260 3RD AVE SE CEDAR RAPIDS IA 52403
- Dr. Dennis L Yossi D.D.S.1855 1ST AVE SE CEDAR RAPIDS IA 52402
- Dr. Renee Elaine Maikon DDS1630 32nd Street Ne Cedar Rapids IA 52402
- Dr. Daniel Henrich D.D.S1260 3RD AVE. SE, CEDAR RAPIDS IA 52403