Mrs. Aja S. Mccutchen M.D
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1500 Oglethorpe Ave Suite 500a Athens GA, 30606
Phone: Fax: Privileges:
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
Mrs. Aja S. Mccutchen M.D's Practice location
Athens, GA 30606Get Direction
WINDER, GA 30680Get Direction
Mrs. Aja S. Mccutchen M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mccutchen
- Does Celiac Disease Cause a Deficiency in Vitamins and Minerals?
Celiac disease is one of the most common autoimmune disorders affecting the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. For those with the disease, there is a reason for concern. Those with celiac disease often have malabsorption syndrome, which leads to a deficit of various minerals and vitamins. If...
- What Causes Gastroenteritis?
What is Gastroenteritis?Gastroenteritis refers to an infection of the gastrointestinal tract, and leads to inflammation of the stomach and the intestines. This irritation, characterized by nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, is also known as the stomach flu. The stomach flu entails severe diarrhea,...
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- Who Gets Cholera?
Cholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae, which attacks the small intestines. This disease is extremely contagious, especially in areas where there is poor sanitation or during disasters such as floods. It is capable of killing people who are infected within...
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- Why, When, and How to Talk to Your Boss About Your IBD
When you have an Inflammatory Bowel Disease (or IBD) such as Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis (UC), life is already challenging enough. But when you have to work away from the home for long periods of time, the challenge is double. In addition to the possibly long commute to work (which is...
- Dr. Ranjit Cherian Mathew M.D. PH.D170 Hawthorne Park Athens GA 30606
- Dr. Gregory Scott Smith MEDICAL DOCTOR21 Jefferson Pl Athens GA 30601
- Dr. Kelly C Grow MD740 Prince Ave Athens GA 30606
- Dr. Erik Burness Person MS, MDMusc Department Of Medicine Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Claudia Suzanne Kretzschmar MD700 Oglethorpe Ave Athens GA 30606
- Dr. J. Michael West M.D.740 Prince Ave Athens GA 30606