Dr. Daniel R Neuspiel MD
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Public Health & General Preventive Medicine1350 S Kings Dr Charlotte NC, 28207
Daniel Neuspiel is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Neuspiel specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Neuspiel participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- The role of race in the clinical presentation.
- Randomized controlled trial of behavioral infant sleep intervention to improve infant sleep and maternal mood.
- Cocaine use and post partum psychiatric symptoms.
- Cocaine-associated abnormalities may not be causally related.
- Neurobehavioral sequelae of fetal cocaine exposure.
- The influence of pediatric resident counseling on limiting sugar-sweetened drinks in children.
- Quality improvement and patient safety in the pediatric ambulatory setting: current knowledge and implications for residency training.
- Cocaine and infant behavior.
- Toxic plants.
- Maternal cocaine use and infant behavior.
- Reducing the risk of harm from medication errors in children.
- Parental smoking and post-infancy wheezing in children: a prospective cohort study.
- Inappropriate use of epidemiologic terms.
- Nuclear accident at Chernobyl: implications for pediatricians.
- Pediatric health rationing. Recent trends and lessons from history.
- Sudden death from myocarditis in young athletes.
- On rationing organ transplantation.
- Behavior in cocaine-exposed infants and children: association versus causality.
- Screening neonates for intrauterine cocaine exposure.
- Intrauterine cocaine, lead, and nicotine exposure and fetal growth.
- Infant 'abandonment' by drug-using mothers: blaming the victims?
- Cocaine and the fetus: mythology of severe risk.
- On pejorative labeling of cocaine exposed children.
- Racism and perinatal addiction.
- Birth Defects
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Daniel R Neuspiel MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
Dr. Daniel R Neuspiel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Neuspiel
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Thomas A. Barringer MD125 Baldwin Ave Charlotte NC 28204
- Dr. Keith James Baugh MD9303 S Tryon St Charlotte NC 28273
- Dr. Robert Denton Lesslie MD1393 Celanese Rd Rock Hill SC 29732
- Dr. John Joseph Wassel M.D.300 Billingsley Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Ms. Nancy Evelyn Bizzell MD9303 S Tryon St Charlotte NC 28273
- Dr. Rashid Ali Buttar D.O.9630 Julian Clark Ave Huntersville NC 28078