Dr. Adrienne Melgary is an optometrist practicing in Wellsburg, WV. Dr. Melgary specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Melgary performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Adrienne Melgary O.D.'s Practice location
Wellsburg, WV 26070Get Direction
Dr. Adrienne Melgary O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Dr. Jennifer Demott-camp OD1500 W Chestnut St Washington PA 15301
- Dr. Michael P Kucher OD117 Three Springs Dr # 3 Weirton WV 26062
- Dr. Edward Walter Crum O.D.100 Mall Dr Unit A6 Steubenville OH 43952
- Dr. Frank Salvatore Decaria OD3065 Main St Weirton WV 26062
- Dr. Edward J. Jagela O.D., F.A.A.O.627 N 4th St Steubenville OH 43952
- Dr. Leon Michael Favede O.D.100 3rd St Bridgeport OH 43912