Dr. Rodney Justin is a general practitioner practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Justin does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Justin provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Rodney K Justin MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
Dr. Rodney K Justin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- Swollen Lymph Nodes in Neck, Chin, and Groin
Swollen lymph nodes are a problem caused by swelling in the body. The lymph contains the smallest cells of the lymphatic system in the body. The lymphatic system consists of a network of organs, vessels, and nodes in the body.Lymph nodes have a lot of medical significance in the body. They become...
- Bladder Infection: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Bladder infection, also referred to as cystitis, is the inflammation of the bladder caused by bacterial infection. This infection can get anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the kidneys, bladder, urethra or ureters and hence is also called a urinary tract infection (UTI). In the majority of...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Signs and Symptoms
Restless legs syndrome can be very tricky to diagnose. The reason is that the symptoms are worse at night and will disappear during the day. The restless legs syndrome symptoms are worse during pregnancy and are more prevalent in those with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and anemia. However,...
- Tips for Hydrated Lips
Skin always bears the brunt of the climate, attacked by sun, wind, cold and dry air. Lips, made of mucous membranes, have thin surface layers and are vulnerable to all of the above much more than the skin, which we usually protect with creams and lotions. Research shows that we lose 10 times more...
- Dr. Paul S Putterman MD309 S Sharon Amity Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Christina Michelle Bowen MD5200 N Croatan Hwy Kitty Hawk NC 27949
- Dr. David Alan Compton MD, MPH1614 South Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Mr. Albert Whitaker MD224 S New Hope Rd Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Stuart Lee Schnider MD3220 Latrobe Dr Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. George Loren Gaunt M.D., PH.D.16600 Birkdale Cmns Pkwy Huntersville NC 28078