Dr. Robert Vannoord is a psychologist practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Vannoord specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Vannoord evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Vannoord because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Robert William Vannoord PH.D.'s Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49546Get Direction
Dr. Robert William Vannoord PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- Dr. Iraida Rodriguez PHD LLP3737 Lake Eastbrook Blvd. SE Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Shawn Katterman PHD4100 Lake Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Bruce Allen Fowler PSY.D.640 3 Mile Rd Nw Grand Rapids MI 49544
- Dr. Lyndsay Kate Volpe-bertram PSY.D.815 E 5th St Alton IL 62002
- Victoria Pelton MA, LLP915 W Green St Hastings MI 49058
- Brittany Nicole Barber garcia35 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503