Tarah Long is an acupuncturist practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Long evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Long treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ms. Tarah C Long L..AC.'s Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96814Get Direction
HONOLULU, HI 96814Get Direction
Ms. Tarah C Long L..AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Francesca M. Freund MAOM, L.AC.46-001 Kamehameha Hwy Kaneohe HI 96744
- Ms. Jayne Tsuchiyama L.AC.1314 S. King Street Honolulu HI 96814
- Noel Kaori Tarver L.AC.849 Ocean View Dr Honolulu HI 96816
- Ms. Charyse Nicole Harvick L.A.C1521 S King St Honolulu HI 96826
- Christina Kapothanasis L.AC., DIPL. O.M.425 ENA RD HONOLULU HI 96815
- Mrs. May Jian nian Fan L.AC100 N Beretania St Honolulu HI 96817