Dr. Elizabeth Nord Fahrenbach M.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology7447 W Talcott Avenue Suite 425 Chicago IL, 60631
Dr. Elizabeth Fahrenbach is a dermatologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Fahrenbach specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Fahrenbach diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Dr. Elizabeth Nord Fahrenbach M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60631Get Direction
GREENFIELD, WI 53221Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Nord Fahrenbach M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- How Contagious Are Cold Sores?
A cold sore is an infection caused by the herpes simplex virus or HSV. The type of HSV that causes cold sores is the HSV-1. It is a very common condition that affects people before their twenties. Many Americans are infected by the HSV-1 by the time they are 20 years old. Cold sores can be painful...
- How to Avoid Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
Whether you are beauty conscious or not, dark circles under your eyes is a concern. These dark marks are sure to take away the fresh look from the face. It may even make you look ill. One of the most common causes of darkness under the eyes is the presence of excessive fluid beneath the soft skin...
- What are the Treatments for Hives (Urticaria)?
Allergic skin disorders can be really disturbing. They can paralyze an individual’s quality of life and could even lead to tragic complications like allergic conditions. However, numerous treatments are available to control the symptoms efficiently.Types of Hives ...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- Dr. George Henry Engel MD708 MIDWEST CLUB PKWY OAK BROOK IL 60523
- Dr. Kenneth Gordon M.D.9933 Wood Drive Skokie Illinois 60077
- John E. Stopka6918 West Archer Ave Chicago Illinois 60638
- Dr. Amy L Brodsky MD6547 N Avondale Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Andrea Tinuola Kassim M.D.1653 W Congress Pkwy Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Roberta Lucas M.D.310 W Superior St Chicago IL 60610