Dr. Delores Eberhart 10-14-1986
Dentist | General Practice880 Middlefield Rd. Palo Alto CA, 94301
Dr. Delores W. Eberhart is a General Dentist serving the Palo Alto area for more than 25 years. Dr. Eberhart is experienced in Dental Implants, Tooth Veneers and Bonds. He is a professional member of ...
Education and Training
Adrian College B.S. Biology 1979
University of Detroit School of Dentistry D.D.S. 1986
- Patients' Choice Award 2012Vitals.com
- Partial And Full Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Contouring And Reshaping
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Association of Women Dentists
- Professional MemberCalifornia Dental Association
Dr. Delores Eberhart 10-14-1986's Practice location
Dr. Delores Eberhart 10-14-1986's reviewsWrite Review
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Dr. Elizabeth Moncada Other363 Main St. Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. Mervyn Charles Chang DDS2211 Moorpark Ave San Jose CA 95128
- Dieulien Tong D.D.S.228 N Jackson Ave San Jose California 95116
- Dr. Rosalyn C. Fontable D.M.D311111 Mission Boulevard Hayward California 94544
- Dr. Toni Ambus DDS773 Jenevein Ave San Bruno CA 94066
- Dr. Munira K. Lokhandwala DDS38350 Fremont Boulevard Fremont California 94536