Dr. Erin Millard is a psychologist practicing in Akron, OH. Dr. Millard specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Millard evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Millard because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Pediatric Psychology Fellowship Akron Children's Hospital Akron, Ohio Pediatric
Dr. Erin L Millard PSY.D.'s Practice location
Akron, OH 44308Get Direction
LA CROSSE, WI 54601Get Direction
Dr. Erin L Millard PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- What Is Asexual?
What does it mean to be asexual?Asexuality is a label that some people choose to use to define themselves and identify themselves. It pertains to people who experience no or low sexual attraction or desire, regardless of physical capability to do so or of actual sexual activity. Some asexuals do...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Can Adults have Autism?
You will get a lot of information online on how to determine autism in child, as it can be easily noticed in children as young as 24 months old. What about autism in adults? Adults are not immune to autism and its effects either.At present, thousands of adults suffer from untreated autism and face...
- Dr. Arcangela Wood PSY.D.9826 East Washington Street Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- Dr. Richard C. Kuendig PSY.D.100-30th St. Nw Canton OH 44709
- Dr. Deanna Frye PHD701 White Pond Dr Akron OH 44320
- John Bertschler PH.D.1389 Apple Valley Ct Broadview Heights OH 44147
- Dr. Michael Peter Benoit PHD3445 S Main St Akron OH 44319
- Dr. Shannon J Perkins PHD95 Arch St Akron OH 44304