Georgia Beale is a physical therapist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Georgia Beale specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Georgia Beale can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Georgia Beale will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Georgia Lee Beale DPT's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Get Direction
MOBILE, AL 36606Get Direction
Dr. Georgia Lee Beale DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Brian Ritchie PT, DPT4603 N University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33351
- Onelsy Sierra PT7200 W Camino Real Boca Raton FL 33433
- Mr. Renee Lim Masillam RPT3201 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33309
- Miss Cassy Herculano Menezes3201 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33309
- Mr. Ameet Karia PT2890 SW 73rd Way Fort Lauderdale FL 33314
- Dr. John Williams Burton DPT7522 Wiles Rd Pompano Beach FL 33067