Dr. Lewis L Horvitz MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology2073 Klockner Rd Trenton NJ, 08690
Dr. Lewis Horvitz is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Trenton, NJ. Dr. Horvitz performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Other Specialty; Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Cardiovascular Diseases; R W Johnson Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Lewis L Horvitz MD's Practice location
Trenton, NJ 08690Get Direction
Dr. Lewis L Horvitz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Horvitz
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. Subhashini A. Gowda M.D.75 Veronica Ave Somerset NJ 08873
- Dr. Eran Sol Zacks MD11 Friends Ln Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. Christina Wjasow MD200 Trenton Rd Browns Mills NJ 08015
- Dr. John L Caplan MD2073 Klockner Rd Trenton NJ 08690
- Dr. Christopher M Schulze DO301 Oxford Valley Rd Morrisville PA 19067
- Dr. Fania Samuels MD10752 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia PA 19116