Dr. Sarah Jones is an audiologist practicing in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Jones evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Jones takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Sarah M Jones's Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18017Get Direction
Sarah M Jones's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- Why is Mononucleosis Known as the "Kissing Disease"?
What Is Mononucleosis (Mono)?Infectious mononucleosis is also known as glandular fever and is commonly caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Other conditions associated with EBV are gastric cancer, nasopharyngeal carcinoma, diseases related to HIV/AIDS virus, and Hodgkin’s lymphoma. The virus...
- Making a Case for Nurse Certification
Commonly underestimated for not being the ones carrying out a surgery as well as not being the ones spending more than 8 years in college, the role of nurses is usually overlooked or even ignored. Furthermore, cases of violence against nurses have increased tremendously during the last decade and...
- Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?
Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?Recently green coffee has been in great demand as a great beverage for losing weight, with a number of articles being written about it in media publications. It is often viewed as a one stop answer for weight loss, so effective that it can melt away those...
- Can a Diet Help to Manage Fibromyalgia Symptoms?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease characterized by severe pain in the muscles and extreme fatigue. The actual cause of the disease is not clear. Many are looking at alternative treatment methods to alleviate the symptoms that are very frustrating. Many patients have reported that eating certain...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Peter David Kleckner AU.D925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- Kate O'brien M.S.1575 Pond Rd Allentown PA 18104
- Carolyn Sue Mcginnis1575 Pond Rd Allentown PA 18104
- Carolyn L Gowin Other153 Brodhead Rd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. Selina Marie Rekola AU.D.3445 High Point Blvd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. John Mccue Page PH.D.421 W Chew St Allentown PA 18102