Dr. Wilburn Edwin George MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1801 North Jackson Street Tullahoma TN, 37388
Dr. Wilburn George is a cardiologist practicing in Tullahoma, TN. Dr. George specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. George also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Wilburn Edwin George MD's Practice location
Tullahoma, TN 37388Get Direction
Dr. Wilburn Edwin George MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. George
- Are Statins Right for Me?
What is Statins?Statins are drugs prescribed by a doctor to lower cholesterol in the blood. Elevated amounts of cholesterol in blood may result in life-threatening conditions, like heart attacks and strokes. This type of drug is normally prescribed based on cholesterol levels after a blood test....
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure is called by other names, such as congestive heart failure (CHF), cardiac failure, left-sided heart failure, and right-sided heart failure.The heart is an organ that pumps blood to various parts of the body and is a little larger than...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Dr. Roderick Bryan Meese MD619 S Fleishel Ave Tyler TX 75701
- Dr. Daniel Bruce Jovanovich MD1801 North Jackson Street Tullahoma TN 37388
- Dr. Dinesh K Gupta M.D.1801 N. Jackson Street Tullahoma TN 37388
- Dr. Ifeoluwa Oluwaseun Okusanya MBBS800 Poly Pl Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Clement F Bernard M.D.841 Union St Shelbyville TN 37160
- Dr. Mircea M Basaraba MD1417 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805