Dr. Lawrence Camras, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. His specialties include diagnostic radiology and neuroradiology and he currently practices medicine at Maywood, Illinois. Dr. Camras ...
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1975
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Neuroradiology
- Ucla Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Lawrence Camras MD's Practice location
Maywood, IL 60153Get Direction
Lawrence Camras MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Aneesa Majid M.D.7502 Greenville Ave Dallas Texas 75231
- Paramjit Chopra M.D.675 West North Avenue Melrose Park Illinois 60160
- Iftikhar Ahmad660 W Wayman St Chicago Illinois 60661
- David Yeh MD801 South Washington Street Naperville Illinois 60540
- John V. Courtney941 William Street River Forest Illinois 60305
- Yariv Cohen1247 North Milwaukee Avenue Glenview Illinois 60025