Dr. Emilio Monti is a pediatrician practicing in Cumberland, RI. Dr. Monti is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Monti diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Monti can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1961
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Ri Hospital/Boston Children'
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-Lifespan Program
Mr. Emilio James Monti MD's Practice location
Cumberland, RI 02864Get Direction
Mr. Emilio James Monti MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Monti
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Dr. Hala Chaaban MD1200 Mark Everett Drive Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73104
- Dr. William J. Turtle MD450 Veterans Memorial Parkway East Providence Rhode Island 2914
- Dr. Colleen Concannon Vitale M.D.1145 Reservoir Ave Cranston RI 02920
- Dr. John Concannon DO1145 Reservoir Ave Cranston RI 02920
- Dr. Carla Patricia Scarfo MD3601 A St Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Megan P. Douglas M.D.538 Winthrop St Rehoboth MA 02769