Dr. Jaime Schvartzman is a radiologist practicing in Covina, CA. Dr. Schvartzman specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Radiology; Harper Hosp, Radiology; Bon Secours Cottage Hlth Sys, General Surgery; Bon Secours Cottage Hlth Sys, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Jaime Schvartzman M.D's Practice location
Covina, CA 91723Get Direction
Jaime Schvartzman M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Richard A. Reed MEDICAL DOCTOR100 W California Blvd Pasadena CA 91105
- Alfred Franklin Turner748 South El Molino Avenue Pasadena California 91106
- Daniel Saket MD12401 East Washington Boulevard Whittier California 90602
- Michael Dillon Smith300 Huntington Dr Arcadia CA 91006
- Bharath Kumar Krishnasamy1509 West Cameron Avenue West Covina California 91790
- Christopher Lee MD1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033