Dr. Farwah Haq is an optometrist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Haq specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Haq performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Farwah Haq O.D.'s Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33323Get Direction
FT LAUDERDALE, FL 33309Get Direction
Dr. Farwah Haq O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Dr. Ivana V. Obradovic O.D.1378 Southeast 17th Street Fort Lauderdale Florida 33316
- Dr. Alan Martin Jones OD4851 West Hillsboro Blvd Pompano Beach FL 33073
- Dr. Steven Douglas Sheiner OD7035 Beracasa Way Boca Raton FL 33433
- Dr. Nicholas Rashid OD2583 E Sunrise Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33304
- Dr. Gary D. Enker OD6201 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Alexandra Nicole Kehoe O.D7045 W Broward Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33317