Dr. Minal Desai is an internist practicing in Patrick Afb, FL. Dr. Desai specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Desai provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Medical College Baroda 1981
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Maimonides Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Mrs. Minal S Desai MD's Practice location
Patrick Afb, FL 32925Get Direction
Mrs. Minal S Desai MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis refers to a very common, progressive condition, characterized by weak and fragile bones. The bones are so weak that even a small strain may result in fracture. The bones lose its density gradually during the early years and this stage, which is the precursor of osteoporosis, is known as...
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Does a High Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count Mean?
OverviewRed blood cells (RBCs), also called erythrocytes, are the cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They are also one of the major components of blood. Having a high red blood cell (RBC) count means that the number of RBCs in the bloodstream is higher than normal. When you have signs and...
- Why Am I So Tired?
Many people find it difficult to describe when they are tired. Some call it exhaustion, while others name it tiredness. Few others may call it fatigue. Fatigue, or tiredness, is a non-specific condition with numerous causes. Fatigue can be either physical or mental, although the two condition are...
- Dr. Gregory Waser MD1801 Sarno Road Melbourne Florida 32935
- Dr. Mark A Spears M.D.7125 Murrell Road Melbourne FL 32940
- Dr. Yvette Marie Lopez-granberry M.D.6300 N Wickham Rd Melbourne FL 32940
- Dr. Marissa Rocourt M.D240 N Wickham Rd Melbourne FL 32935
- Dr. Nitin Jain MD1600 W Eau Gallie Blvd Melbourne FL 32935
- Dr. Raj Vellody MD490 Centre Lake Drive Palm Bay FL 32907