Dr. Tamara Michaelidis is a psychologist practicing in East Aurora, NY. Dr. Michaelidis specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Michaelidis evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Michaelidis because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Mood Disorders, Cognitive-behavioral Therapy (cbt), Eclectic Therapy And More
Dr. Tamara Jane Michaelidis PSY.D.'s Practice location
East Aurora, NY 14052Get Direction
Dr. Tamara Jane Michaelidis PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- Dr. Tom Mazur PSY.D.219 Bryant St Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Drew Carlson Messer J.D. PH.D.8616 Main St Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Daniel Scott Woodruff PSY.D.252 E Main St Springville NY 14141
- Dr. Lisa Anllo PH.D.406 Linwood Ave Buffalo NY 14209
- Dr. Caryn A Bartnik PSY D2430 Bowen Rd Elma NY 14059
- Dr. Theresa Mignone-klostermann PHD4511 Harlem Rd Buffalo NY 14226