Maxi Kirk is a physical therapist practicing in Tuscola, TX. Maxi Kirk specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Maxi Kirk can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Maxi Kirk will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Maxi Lang Kirk PHYSICAL THERAPIST's Practice location
Tuscola, TX 79562Get Direction
Mr. Maxi Lang Kirk PHYSICAL THERAPIST's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Mrs. Megan Brooke Cheek PT4601 Hartford St Abilene TX 79605
- William Ritchie Keeble P.T.1665 Antilley Rd Abilene TX 79606
- Dr. Jacob Collins Brister PT, DPT4601 Hartford St Abilene TX 79605
- Marla Sue Tate P.T.3310 Loop 306 San Angelo TX 76904
- Josh Boynton P.T., DPT3001 S Jackson St San Angelo TX 76904
- Kelle Snyder Vance P.T.1888 Antilley Rd Abilene TX 79606