Mr. Kelly B Bosworth DDS 9311
Dentist24000 Hwy 7 Suite 120 Kelly Bosw Excelsior MN, 55331
Dr. Kelly Bosworth is a Dentist practicing in Excelsior, MN. Dr. Bosworth specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mr. Kelly B Bosworth DDS 9311's Practice location
Excelsior, MN 55331Get Direction
Mr. Kelly B Bosworth DDS 9311's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bosworth
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Dr. Thomas P. Lynch17490 IN-23 South Bend Indiana 46635
- Dr. Nathaniel Tyler Cogswell DDS2278 Como Ave Saint Paul MN 55108
- Dr. Bryan Neil Laskin D.D.S.109 Bushaway Rd Wayzata MN 55391
- Dr. Nancie J Johnson DDS18305 Minnetonka Blvd Wayzata MN 55391
- Dr. Xuan Thi ngoc Thou D.D.S.5270 W 84th St Minneapolis MN 55437
- Tiffany Axel-weyandt D.D.S.7935 Stone Creek Dr Chanhassen MN 55317